In its first year, the SIC proposes 4 challenges that span from crowd behavior to gaming, experience design, and collective smartphone interaction.
The SIC will evolve as follows:
- April 4th – April 22th: Open Call for Creators. You can apply to one or more challenges from the Become a Challenger section of our website.
- May 6th: Announcement of selected participants. A group of 5 creators will be assigned to each challenge. This means that you will work in the challenge collaborating with others.
- May 9th – June 14th: SIC online phase. Groups start brainstorming and interacting with Company mentors to define alternatives for tackling the challenge.
- June 15th: Kick-off meeting @ Barcelona (place TBD).
- June 16th-17th: working session & showcases @ Sonar+D.
The selection process will be based on the profile, motivation and previous experience of participants. Also, creators coming from abroad will receive a travel aid to help them cover mobility and accommodation expenses. Further details regarding participation are available here.
We are looking forward to all your applications! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question or request.